Monday, August 9, 2010

Free Stuff

These are the top websites I follow for free samples and products as well as coupons, discounts and deals:

Freebies
Free Samples Blog
Free Grabber
Walmart
My Savings
Shop 4 Freebies
Hey! It's Free
Free Stuff Times
Just Free Stuff
Sweet Free Stuff

Deals, Coupons, Discounts
Fat Wallet
Slick Deals
My Savings
Deal Taker
E-Coupons
Hip 2 Save

My mailbox is nearly always full of free stuff, including food, pet products, infant and child products, magazines, health and beauty products, coupons, etc.  Getting the mail is truly fun as I never know what I am going to get, but can pretty much rest assured that if there is a bill, it will be off set by the joy of my next free item.  It is like Christmas when I open the mailbox door.  I never know what will be inside, but I can bet that it will be something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment