Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unstoppable

Unstoppable
Nick Vujicic

I am excited to share that, coming October 2, 2012, Nick Vujicic's new book Unstoppable will be hitting book shelves across the nation.  Having read and reviewed his first book Life Without Limits (find the review here), I am looking forward to discovering more about Nick and his ministry as well as being encouraged and challenged.  I have been given the opportunity to share a few links to share a hint of what is in store for readers in this new book.  Check them out...

You can read an excerpt of the first chapter of Unstoppable here

Check out the video here: Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action

A fan of Nick and his power to encourage and empower anyone, I am truly looking forward to getting a copy of this book to read for myself!  Join me in supporting this awesome man and his gift to uplift and challenge as well as his ministry.


No comments:

Post a Comment