Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card

The lastest Shutterfly project...  

I absolutely love Shutterfly for all of it's capablities and time saving projects that turn out so perfect every time!  The latest project I made is a Christmas card for this year with our family portrait on it.  So easy to do, step by step instructions included so I do not even have to think about it.  So many designs to choose from and layouts available, it was hard to make a decision.  I did... and this is the end result that will be mailed to my friends and family this year...
Polka Dot Wishes Holiday
Christmas cards and holiday thank you cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
Looking for a quick way to make your holiday Christmas Card, or any other photo project?  Check out Shutterfly.  You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment