Monday, May 4, 2015

Let Mom Sleep Tryazon Party

Tryazon helped sponsor a weekend of fun for my friends and I recently

As a part of the "Let Mom Sleep" party, I received some very fun stuff to try out:

 - Beddit sleep tracking system
 - 9 pairs of assorted Dearfoams slippers (varied styles, sizes and genders)
Following are my reviews of the items I received"

Beddit

Set up was a breeze.  Simply removed sticker backing and place on the mattress.  Then, plug in.  Once the app is downloaded, there is a little set-up (2 minutes) and then you are set to begin monitoring sleep.  While in use, the Beddit system measures heart rate, respiration, sleep cycles and total sleep time.  With nothing to wear, the system talks to the mobile phone wirelessly.  Alarm options are included in the app as well, and offer soothing sound choices instead of blaring alarm sounds.  Upon waking after using the system, one simply tells the phone to stop monitoring and the score is revealed along with your statistics for the night and sleep tips for improvement.  

I have used the Beddit system for two weeks now, and have learned that I am sleeping worse than I thought.  I have an infant, so solid sleep is not going to happen, I know, but I was shocked to find a score of 35 one night. While I can't say the tips have been especially helpful in getting me more rest, using the system has made me more aware of my sleep cycles and assured me that I maintain a healthy respiratory rate while sleeping.

Cost is quite a bit, coming in at $125.  This is definitely more than I would ever spend for such a system.  IT is more novel for me right now than necessary.  I do plan to have my husband put it to use for a while as well, to see what his patterns show (and to prove he does snore at night - the app reveals this info too!)  However, right now Beddit is offering a 15% discount just in time for Mother's Day - simply enter the code bedditparties15 at checkout.

Dearfoams Slippers

I just love these slippers!  I didn't realize slippers were in demand for spring weather, but I am so pleased with the sandal style slippers I got to keep.  They are super soft and comfortable against my foot, but also have a solid sole that I can trust for walking outside if I wish. They are very supportive and so nice in contrast to walking bare feet on a cold morning wood floor.  With so many cute colors and styles for their new line, I wish I could have had one of each in my size - but I shared with my friends instead :)
Right now, you can get a buy one/get one deal on some new pairs for yourself or your Mom with the code MOM50

This party has been such a pleasure to be a part of, and it provided my friends and I the chance to relax together as we explored these awesome products.




No comments:

Post a Comment