Friday, July 18, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review


Fairly new to the world of using essential oils, I jumped at the opportunity to review 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil.  I am so in love with this stuff!

There are so many uses for Tea Tree Oil:

For health applications, it can be used to treat acne, act as an anti-fungal, an antiseptic, and and anti-viral.  It can treat head lice, sinus infections, dry skin, sunburns, bug bites and be used as aromatherapy.  It can also be used for cleaning!  It makes a great addition multi-purpose cleaner, helps control mold, and has a great smell for use with laundry as well.
I have been making a multipurpose cleaner for some time with vinegar and water.  The addition of the Tea Tree Oil has given it a much more pleasant smell as well as added the benefits of anti-viral, anti-fungal properties.  I have a renewed love for using this natural cleaner now.
My next step will be to put this wonderful product to use in making a skin remedy for my daughter's excema.
The Tea Tree Oil comes n a 4oz bottle, which is claimed to last for a year even with regular use, and a deal for $19.99 at Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment