Thursday, July 10, 2014

TLC VoxBox

Thanks to Influenster, I got a bunch of goodies to try for free as part of the #TLC VoxBox mission!
Included in my box:

Shell Fuel Rewards card
I have not activated tis card because I do not have a shell station anywhere near where I live or commute, but it is a great program that rewards you with cash for fuel purchases. #FuelRewards

Puffs to Go sample pack of tissues
A handy little pack of tissues perfect for the diaper bag, car, or purse.  So handy to have and so gentle to the nose. #PassthePuffs

Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Remover
Highly rated and reported to make wrinkles disappear.  I have few, and they are very fine, so a noticeable difference was not in the cards for me, but I have heard many wonderful things from other users. #AvonANEW

Ivory Soap bar
Good for more than just getting clean, this stuff is fun for the kids if you pop it in the microwave... It explodes into a big fluff!  So fun.  Also a really great soap with a long standing reputation. #SudLife!

Neosporin Neo To Go
A handy little spray dispenser, perfect for the diaper bag or purse.  The fine mist sprays onto owes, disinfecting and protecting just like the cream.  Great for on the go. #NeoReady

Bryers Gelato ice cream
Yum!  A blend of delicious luxurious flavors, so hard to want to,share when it is so yummy. #GelatoLove

No comments:

Post a Comment