Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bible Study for Busy Mamas: Thirty Days in 1 Corinthians 13


Bible Study for Busy Mamas: Thirty Days in 1 Corinthians 13
by Pam Forster

The job of being Mommy is fulfilling yet filled with so much action and busyness that it is often difficult to find those deeply needed moments alone to refresh and refuel.  Finding time for God can be a big struggle for any person, let alone the woman with infants, toddlers and preschoolers filling life with activity and chaos.  Enter Pam Forster's Bible study series "Bible Study for Busy Mamas".  

I have been so blessed by having the opportunity to read this book.  In just small snippets each day, or whenever the time can be carved out, moms can study the entire chapter of 1 Corinthians 13 in depth and walk away feeling proud and with a much deeper understanding of Love as Christ would have us love, which all moms need.  

Each "Day", the reader is given a small task, starting with reading the entire chapter and proceeding into word studies and greater understanding a small bit at a time, with direct and easily understood guidance.  In as little as 5 minutes, these study sections can be completed.  For even greater benefit, this book has a section in each day with a way to involve the children!  I absolutely loved this - it acknowledges the entire reason moms need a study like this, the little ones.  There are simple things kids can do to learn the chapter along with mom, from hands on and physical to discussion, easy enough to involve even the toddlers in the house to some extent.

A fantastic book to be used in a group Bible study or small group, this study does not disappoint.  After having read this book, I am eager to dive into more of the studies by this author and grow in my relationship with my children and my God.  I very highly recommend this book to every mom!

Click here and go get your copy of Bible Study for Busy Mamas: Thirty Days in 1 Corinthians 13, where you'll also find my review along with others.

Disclaimer:  I was provided a complimentary copy of this book for the purpose of review through BookCrash.  All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own, I was in no way compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment