Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shandali Yoga Towel Review


I had the opportunity to try out the #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali.  This towel is designed to add safety to Yoga sessions, keeping the mat dry and removing the risk of slipping  Claimed to extend the life of a yoga mat, it creates a hygienic layer between user and mat.  It is thin enough to roll right up with the mat for easy transport as well.  

I was pleased to find the towel actually fit over my mat well, with room to spare on each side, so that my mat was truly covered.  I was also very happy to find it performed very well!  It stayed in place throughout my Yoga session and kept my mat clean and dry.  Even better, it kept me from slipping around.  This towel is very absorbent and quick drying.  I just hung it up and walked away until i needed it again, and it was ready to go.

Easy to wash, it comes out looking great.  These lightweight towels are versatile too - they can be used for so much more than Yoga.  The beach, camping, traveling, washing the car,boating, you name it.
Covered by a no hassle money back guarantee, you can try it out for 30 days at no risk!  Worth the purchase to me, I will be keeping this towel and maybe even buying more for other uses around my house. This is a quality product. You can get your own here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment