Monday, August 25, 2014

12" Three-Sided Grill Brush Review

Frank's Grill Brush - Review

A good grill brush is necessary for anyone who enjoys grilling in the summer.  A good quality brush makes cleaning the grilling surface so much easier.  I have used my fair share of cheap brushes and ended up tossing them after a few uses, never making it through a full grilling season with the same brush.  This is why I was thrilled when I got the chance to try out a new brush.
 The 12" Three Sided Grill Brush by Frank's Backyard was different than my usual throw away cheap brushes.  Instead of a flat backed square brush head, you get 360 degrees of wire brush, with the brush wrapping around the sides of the triangular brush head, offering even more ways to use the brush.  Now, instead of brushing back and forth, with little option to clean more than the tops of the grilling surface, I can clean the sides and into corners and angles as well.

Last night's grilled remains...
 Come clean quickly and easily with this awesome brush!  The seller suggests it works best right after cooking, while the grill is hot, having a bowl of water on hand to dip it into for effortless cleaning.  I can affirm that this method also works great.  Whether the grill is hot or cold, this brush steps up to the task.
 Despite several uses, the heavy duty stainless steel wire brush bristles seem to be standing up to the job, not getting matted down or flattened as they tended to with my old brush.
The handle is sturdy, easy to hold and maneuver, but with some flexibility as well.  Complete with a loop for hanging, this brush has become my new favorite grilling tool!  Backed by a no questions asked lifetime guarantee, you can't go wrong with this grill brush!  I definitely recommend you check out this brush and get one for yourself here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment