Monday, August 25, 2014

Natural Facial Moisturizer Review


It seems, no matter what the season, I always have dry spots on my face.  However, with my combination skin, I am very hesitant to use moisturizers because I have had products increase acne and cause worse skin troubles for me than any help they might have provided.  I am also trying to avoid the chemicals and additives that so many cosmetics contain.

Thankfully, I have been introduced to the Moisturizing Day Cream by Adovia.  
 This non-greasy cream absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy.  After a couple of weeks of use, the dry spots have gone and my skin is now healthy and clear.  A lightweight cream, I do not feel as though it is thick or pore clogging as some products can be, but instead leaves my skin fresh and hydrated.  The moisturizing lasts all day long and I have noticed increased benefit after my extended use.
Containing an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals, helpful for natural moisture balance, I don't worry about the chemicals in this product like I do with others on the market.  Tested and approved by dermatologists to be safe for all skin types and hypoallergenic, I am also confident that this product is a good choice.  Another feature I love is that there is not a fake or chemical smell to the cream, but instead it is a fresh scent that does not irritate my sensitive sense of smell.

I am recommending my friends and family check this moisturizer out, and I recommend it to you too!  You can go get your own here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment