Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review


I had the chance to try the #1 Rated Travel Towel by Shandali.  This microfiber towel has so many possibilities!

I first put my towel to use during a yoga session.  The towel worked great at absorbing moisture and getting me dry quickly.  It is the perfect companion to the yoga towel sold by the same company.  I loved how soft the towel was, how well it dried and how quickly it air dried as well.
Easy to wash, it comes out looking great.  Easy to dry, just hang it on the hook and walk away - it will be ready when you need it again.
This lightweight microfiber towel has so many possibilities for use!  Camping, the beach, traveling, boating, pretty much anything you can come up with - even washing the car.  So thin, it easily packs in with whatever gear you need for your next adventure and will be ready to perform when needed.  I'll be adding more of these to my linen closet.  We have especially loved it for pool days, and it takes up so much less space than a beach towel but dries better.

As an added bonus, this towel comes with a hassle free money back guarantee within the first 30 days of use.  How can you go wrong? 

You can get your own here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment