Monday, August 25, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review

100% Pure African Shea Butter - Review
 
I had the privilege to receive a 1 pound tub of 100% Pure African Shea Butter by Cleopatra's Choice.  Though I had used products containing Shea Butter before, I had never used the pure product by itself and was excited to do so because of the properties it contains for moisturizing and healing skin. 

When I first opened the tub, I found the Shea Butter to be a thick, pasty, fairly solid mass that did not spread very easily.  It also had a very strong natural odor that I did not particularly care for.  
 However, I did some research and discovered that I could "whip" it and add essential oils in to improve the texture and scent.  After scooping some out of the original resealable container and placing it in a smaller container of my own, I opted to add in some peppermint essential oil and was very happy with the result.
 I now have a product that is fluffier and much easier to spread on my skin, but still quite thick.
As far as the product performance, I am very pleased!  With or without whipping and adding oil, I found the Shea Butter to be extremely long lasting and left my skin feeling moisturized and protected.  It has a bit of an oily quality to it, especially noticeable upon washing one's hands after applying - the water beads up.  I love this.  I feel like I am getting extended moisturizing and my skin feels great.  The results last 2-3 days, and are much more satisfying than slathering on store bought watery lotions, which feel runny in comparison.

According to the seller of this Shea Butter, there are many benefits:
  • Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed

For anyone like myself who is determined to make more Eco-friendly and natural choices for health and beauty, this is a great way to go.  A very reasonable price for a 1 pound tub, this stuff will last quite a long time and leave your skin feeling and looking great!

You can get your own Pure Shea Butter here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment