Monday, August 25, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review

InstaNatural Gentle & Reviving Deep Cleansing Facial Oil
I had heard of oil being used as a facial cleanser, but never really thought it would work.  The idea of putting oil onto my face, which is already prone to break out easily, gave me plenty of hesitation.

However, the opportunity presented itself for me to try a deep cleansing oil, so I thought I would take a chance.  I am happy to say, I am glad (so far) that I did.

Two weeks into using this product, I have yet to notice any breakouts, but instead I am noticing clear, moisturized skin.  Claimed to be a skin and pore purifier as well as a makeup remover, I can only attest to its function as a skin cleanser.  Following recommendations, I applied it to my dry face with a washcloth and then rinsed with a warm, clean washcloth.  Beyond cleaning my skin, it also leaves my face feeling moisturized and soft.

I love that it is natural and free of the chemicals so many cosmetics contain.  The scent is not strong or off-putting as some natural products can be.  A natural product, this cleanser contains the following key active ingredients:
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Olive Oil
+ Lavendar Essential Oil
+ Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
+ Tamanu Oil
+ Hemp Oil
+ Sea Buckthorn Oil
+ Geranium Essential Oil

With a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, there really is no reason not to try this out for yourself.  You can get your own here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment