Monday, December 15, 2014

Car Seat Back Cover/Protector Review

Having kids often means having messes.  I try to keep up on the mess when possible, but even more, I try to prevent them when I can.  The car mess is one that really drives me crazy, especially the dirt and stains on the back of my seat from little feet that cannot stay still or down during travel time.  I have resorted to towels, old sheets, even pieces of plastic bag in hopes of protecting my car seats, but they are only temporary fixes that get pulled down inevitably.

I was so thrilled to have the opportunity to get a seat back protector from Dot & Dot, a company I have recently come to love for their organization solutions.  The protector arrives in a nice little zippered pouch
These extra large kick mats are 18.5 x 23.6 inches.  Made of a high quality, durable material, they are water resistant and non-absorbent, and easy to clean.
Easy to install by fastening the adjustable straps at the headrest and seat bottom, they stay put snugly, keeping the seat back clean.
The bottom strap is elastic and has quite a bit of stretch to it.
I was a bit disappointed, at first, that the bottom strap does not fit my seat nice with the way it curves, so the strap sticks out from the seat.  However, with a little adjusting, I was able to pull it under the seat and hide it from view without affecting how it attaches to the seat.
Even with kids kicking and dragging their feet down it, the protector stays right where it should!  I am sold on this product and will be purchasing more for the rest of the seat backs in my vehicles.
With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong with this product!  In single and double packs, you can get yours here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.











No comments:

Post a Comment