Monday, December 8, 2014

Deluxe Dog Grooming Brush

We recently got a new dog, and with that dog came the need for supplies like toys, feeding and grooming needs.  A longer haired dog, I wanted to find a brush that would do a good job of managing tangles without damaging hair or causing pain.  The opportunity to use the Deluxe Dog Grooming Brush arose and I took it.
I was instantly happy with the craftsmanship of this brush.  The brush head and handle are wood
 and the bristles are of a sturdy metal embedded in a cushy flexible rubber base
so there is flex and cushion while brushing.  Bristles will not easily bend as plastic bristles can.
One thing I disliked immediately was the lack of protection on the ends of each bristle, so they are sharp and scratchy, unlike other brushes with capped bristle tips.
I tried this brush out on my yorkie, but found I was not very comfortable using it on her as she is quite small and the bristles seemed so long.  The brush is definitely overkill for such a small dog, and a much smaller brush head and shorter bristles would be better for her.  However, I did not yet give up as I also have a cat in the house.  While his hair is also short, he definitely sheds much more and needs to be brushed a lot more often than the dog.  The cat really seemed to enjoy being brushed with this brush, even with tips un-capped.  I was quite happy to see how much hair it pulled out after just a few passes
Brush dimensions:
  • Brush is 7" x 4" at its widest. 
  • Metal bristles are 7/8". 
When you buy this brush, you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee, no hassle or questions.  The sellers, CLD Brands, are fully invested in their product and take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of their products and seek to solve problems quickly and efficiently.  

You can find one for your pet here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment