Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review

I have been on a quest to find better ways to care for my skin and body. My quest is taking me down the natural path, as it is many others. I have been seeking products that I can use for myself and feel confident in their safety as well as their claims of being natural. Any time I get a chance to try a natural product, I take it! Therefore, my recent opportunity to try and review  Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt was one I was eager to undertake.
I have combination skin on my face, and have trouble with some products being too drying while others make it too oily.  I was excited to see it claimed to be for all skin types.  In bar form, this soap has a nice clean, fresh scent, not chemical or overly natural, as some products can be, it does not at all smell like sulfur.
From the seller: 
  • Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
  • Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
  • This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.

These things, along with my desire to find a product that is safe and natural for my skin, made me eager to try.  I have used this soap as a facial cleanser as well as a whole body wash in the shower.  I have yet to be disappointed.  My skin feels and looks clean.  I don't have oily or dry spots, it is just evenly clean and clear.  I have not had any acne breakouts since using this soap either, which I am very excited about.

Definitely on my list of products to buy again, I love the results and this has fast become one of my favorites.  From a seller I trust due to other products I have tried and liked, I can feel secure that this soap is what it claims to be.

You can check it out or get your own here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment