Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Super Stroller Organizer Review

Going anywhere with little often requires lots of stuff... diapers, wipes, burp cloths, toys, bottles or cups, snacks or food... the list goes on.  Carrying all of this stuff when going out with a stroller often requires cramming it under the stroller in the basket or carrying a diaper bag.  When you want to take a long walk, visit a zoo or other recreational activity, this isn't always the best plan.  Enter the stroller organizer by Children n Us...
 This organizer is a good quality bag with lots of pockets and pouches.  It has a front Velcro pocket for things like your wallet or keys, another front pocket perfect for cell phones, and a pocket in the back for small items like papers or snack bars.  Inside, under the magnetic snapping flap, there are two mesh pockets for bottles or cups, a big compartment for things like diapers, and a zippered pocket at the back.  Each side has a two straps that buckle together to make hanging and removing the organizer from the stroller easy.
 I loaded mine up for a day at the county fair and found I had extra room for a few snacks as well.
 It looks like it belongs on the stroller, doesn't stand out at all, and is so handy!  Everything is right within reach, without having to dig under the child or ruffle around in a diaper bag.
I have even been able to use this with my double stroller with no problem.  The hanging straps are adjustable and I had plenty of extra strap leftover after hanging it on the double.  I found it easy to carry like a bag as well, simply by cross buckling and making two handles of sorts.  When not hanging on the stroller, the organizer is great in the vehicle.  I have two back seat passengers, and it has come in handy for them on road trips, storing their water, some books and toys and keeping it all contained.  

This organizer has so much potential beyond the stroller!  I love this bag!

You can check it out or get your own here! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment