Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Solid Cordz Extension Cord Review


In my house, extension cords - the good ones that can stand up to some wear and tear, not the cheapy little wired ones - are hard to keep on hand.  We've always got them in use for something or another.  So, when I got the chance to try two 6' extension cords by Solid Cordz, I took it.

These cords are heavy duty.  Three pronged with a good sturdy plug and receiving end, these are really nice cords.
At 6 feet, they provide just enough length without getting overwhelming and tangled or twisted.  Coated with a sturdy black cover, they are flexible, but not flimsy.  I had no trouble with them getting tangled, looped or kinked.  I didn't notice any heat coming from them while in use and felt safe having them in a home with young children (with parental supervision around them, of course).

My husband loves them for his shop, I love them for extending the laptop cord to a better place for use.  We've both got more uses for them than we have cords and will likely be buying more, perhaps a few in a longer size.  Definitely a solid, well made cord!

You can check them out or get your own here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment