Monday, May 30, 2016

Super Mom VoxBox

Check out what I got for free from Influenster in my most recent Super Mom VoxBox!

Palmolive Fusion Clean
With a great new lime scent, this dish soap keeps up its end of the bargain by cutting grease and cleaning my dishes.  
#PalmoliveFusion

 Secret Outlast Xtend
This deodorant does what it sets out to do, lasts all day without need for re-application.  It goes on smooth and residue free and works all day long.
#OutlastXtend

 Pilot Acroball Pens
These pens come in a white barrel (black ink) or colored barrels that match the ink inside.  They roll out smoothly, with no smearing or run through on pages.  Bright colors make writing fun
#PowerToThePen

 Goody Slide Proof
These ponytail holders stand up to the test, holding my long hair in a sturdy, slide free ponytail for a full day without loosening.  Little rubber grippy teeth do the work.  However, they do start to fall out after a few uses, which makes me wonder how long they will be so great.
#goodybrushed

 Plackers Flossers
These flossers designed for children are easy to hold and come in fun flavors and bright colors, which make flossing much easier for little hands.  My kids love them.
#LoveAtFirstFloss

Suave Kids Purely Fun
I received a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner bottle as well as a leave in conditioner to try out.  They come in fun scents and do the job of cleaning my kids' hair as well as eliminating tangles during brushings.
#SuaveBeliever

No comments:

Post a Comment