Monday, October 20, 2014

Brain Fitness Shell Game Review


 Brain Fitness has another fun game I recently had the opportunity to play - Shell Game by Think Fun.  This game is a twist on a classic memory game.
Within the box, you find 6 shells, 6 different colored crabs and 3 gray stones along with the instruction/solution booklet and the spiral bound game challenge book with 60 different leveled game boards, ranging from beginner to expert.  The game is played by placing crabs and stones as pictured on the start bar and then covering them with shells.  Once covered, the player then has to move the shells on the path of the drawn arcs to get the crabs and stones to match the picture on the end bar.  Once the player thinks they are right, shells are lifted to check.  
The first few challenges get you started and are practice, but then things start to be challenging.  I thought I had it figured out after three or four beginner challenges and skipped ahead to the last beginner challenge only to find I really wasn't as good as I thought.  This game actually makes you think as you have to carefully consider the paths in order to get the correct answer and win.  A single player game, this easily becomes a challenge for others to see who can do it fastest as well as a great game to pass the time by ones self.  With so many different levels and challenges, the game can be played over and over.  This one has potential to be a great kid distraction and time filler in my house, we all enjoy it already, even my preschooler who really does not understand the rules.  A brain work out while having fun?  Yes please!

Go get your own here and check out the fun!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment