Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Leather Cleaner, Conditioner, Restorer Review


I have many leather products in my home -from jackets to furniture, both in my home and vehicle, so I am glad to have had the opportunity to try and review these products from Leather Nova

Leather Cleaner:
This cleaner comes in an 18oz spray bottle and a microfiber cleaning towel is included.  I was thrilled to find that this cleaner does not leave surfaces feeling sticky, gummy or slimy.  Good for any leather, vinyl or plastic surface (except Suede or Nubuck), I had plenty of places to put this cleaner to work.  I started with my leather chair and proceeded to my leather jacket.  There was no residue left behind at all, just a clean spot.  It didn't take a lot of scrubbing power on my part either.  I just sprayed it on, left it to sit for a bit and then wiped.

I was very happy to learn that this cleaner is safe and gentle.  There are no harsh detergents or toxic ingredients, and it is gentle on the leather, not drying it out as other cleaners can do.  I did not notice any discoloration, stains or spots after this cleaner had time to really set in.  I love that Leather Nova backs their products with a 365 day money back guarantee, which applies no matter where you buy their product from.  With this kind of guarantee, you can't go wrong giving this a shot.

You can get your own here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Leather Conditioner and Restorer:
After using the leather cleaner from Leather Nova, I put their conditioner and restorer to work protecting my chair and jacket.  The 8oz bottle comes with an applicator pad for applying the conditioner.  An oily consistency, as expected, the conditioner went on smoothly with a leather smell to it.  It instantly made my items shiny.  Once dry, there was no slimy feel, just soft, clean leather that looked newer than it had in years.

Recommended for monthly use, this conditioner can help prevent cracking and drying and also adds a repellent quality to the surface, which is great for my winter leather coat!  I wish I had known of this product years ago and spent time taking better care of my car interior, as it is pretty rough.  But, I am hopeful that with a little help from Leather Nova, it too will get some much needed restoration and longer life.

Backed by the same guarantee as the cleaner, this is another product you should really consider having around if you own leather.

You can get your own here



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment