Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exfolimate Review


I have been eager to discover healthy, safe methods to care for my skin.  Not much of an expert in the beauty department, I am essentially a novice.  When I had the chance to try Exfolimate, I went for it
Exfolimate is an exfoliator for the face and body.   Intended for use prior to any skincare, shaving or hair removal treatments in order to exfoliate.  Super easy to use, one simply holds the Exfolimate and glides it across the skin at a 90 degree angle while in the shower or hot bath.  With cords included for attaching to your wrist and hanging in the shower, they are easy to use and store.
Exfolimate has many applications and benefits:
  ~ It can be used pre-shave to lift ingrown hairs and provide a smoother shave.
  ~ It removes dead skin for smoother, softer feeling skin that looks brighter and improves skin tone and texture.  
  ~ It can help provide deeper cleansing for enhanced exfoliation, which leads to reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.

My experience so far has been positive.  I especially noticed results on normal rough patches, like my elbows, knees and heels where dead skin seems to collect.  I simply took a shower and, before any shaving or other skincare, I slowly pulled the Exfolimate across my skin at a 90 degree angle.  At first I was a bit concerned it would remove hair as the edge looks much like a razor blade.  Using it on my face scared me.  However, no hair was removed, and as I used it more I became more comfortable with it.  After using the product, I applied moisturizer as directed and that was it!  Easy to use, 2 sizes, each labeled for their intended use (face or body).  Each time I use them, it seems the results are better and I notice my skin looking better.  Definitely keeping these!

You can go get your own here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment