Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets Review


This summer, many of my friends' children had glow bracelets and other products for parties and events such as July 4th.  I was out of the loop, a fairly new parent, and my preschooler and toddler were feeling a bit left out because they did not have glowing bracelets.  So, when I got the chance to try and review 100 glow stick bracelets, I snatched the opportunity!
These glow sticks come in a tube of 100, with 100 connectors also included.
 In 5 colors of blue, green, orange, yellow and pink, there is a lot of fun in this tube.
With a simple snap in a few places on the stick, the chemical is activated and the glowing begins.  These glows sticks are very bright un-activated, but when the glowing begins, they really stand out.
My girls had such fun playing with them in the dark and have been asking to use them continually, regardless of the fact that there is no celebration.  They are really enjoying these and I foresee myself purchasing more sooner than I expected.
One of their favorite things to do with these bracelets is play hide and seek in the dark.  One child hides the bracelets and the rest of the family looks for them in the dark.  Searching for the glowing rings has created hours of fun in our home for kids and adults alike!
The sticks glow bright for 8-10 hours and will still glow dimly for up to 36 hours, which means lots of fun.

Of the many sticks I have already used, I had one stick actually crack and squirt chemical out while trying to activate the glow, but as they are non-toxic and CPSIA compliant, I just washed my hands and went on without worry.

You can go get your own here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment