Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Packing Organizer Review


I am a big fan of order and everything having a place.  So, when I learned of the Packing Organizers by Dot & Dot, I snatched up the chance to try and review them.  I love these!!!

I got to try the 4 piece set of Large Packing Cubes.  They came zipped into a nice, compact, sturdy storage bag that held all four.
 Because they are mesh and fabric, they fold down nice and flat
 But have tons of room inside once the packing begins.  I was able to pack a weekend's worth of clothes for two of my children into one bag and still have room to spare, and this without rolling or squishing, or cramming and hoping the zipper would close.  I love the handle that makes transporting each cube easier, and also makes them great for more than just luggage packing.  I was able to just use the organizer as a travel bag in itself.
 From a flat piece to a filled organizer in moments, these things have tons of room to expand.

Dimensions - 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange

Things I love about these organizers:

* Mesh  fronts, so you can see what is in each organizer without having to dig around inside a suitcase to find the item you are looking for.

* Potential in my family for each member to have their own, which equates to super organization.
 Also the ability to have a clean and dirty cube as the trip comes to a close, which makes the unpacking even easier - no sorting!

* They fit in my luggage or can be used on their own.  They are even great for organizing closets, car trunks and other spaces in the home.

Bottom line, these things are great and I plan to stock up on more!  One color for each family member, maybe.  With so many different sizes and options to chose from, there is no reason not to own these organizers!

You can get your own here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment