Friday, November 28, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

I am in love with Argan Oil and the benefits for hair and skin.  So, when I got the chance to try another natural product from InstaNatural that contains Argan Oil, I jumped on it.
A creamy, lotion like texture, the hair mask has a pleasant feel and smell to it.
 I was so excited to give this one a shot. I have very long (below my waist) hair, and I am very cautious about what I put in it so as to avoid damage.  I liked how easily the cream was applied. The 10 minute wait after having washed my hair was not so bad.  I was a bit concerned once I got to the point of needing to rinse my hair again.  It felt heavy and oily, and I was already very hesitant about putting the product on my roots, not just the back where I normally condition.

I let my hair dry and found the heaviness was gone, and my hair felt light, soft and shiny.  I like how it looked and felt, but still worried about my scalp being oily.  I did find that I had to wash my hair a lot sooner than I would have otherwise done, shampooing again the next day, because I did not like how greasy my scalp felt and looked.

Going forward, I would absolutely use this again, but not on my scalp.  On the back of my hair, it was great, but I did not like how it added to my already oil prone scalp.

Check it out and get some for your hair here

I tried this product for free through Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment