Friday, November 28, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Already a fan of many products sold by InstaNatural, I was pleased to find a mud mask in their line of natural skin care products.
This mud mask, which comes in a 16oz jar, is 100% natural and cruelty free.  It is a thick, pasty mud with a fine grit feel to it.
As claimed by InstaNatural:
"Our Dead Sea Mud Mask captures the minerals of the Dead Sea waters, along with other nourishing organic ingredients, to provide the ultimate detoxifier & purifier that delivers exceptional results: 
- Removes excess dirt, oil, grime & dead skin 
- Improves acne and blemishes 
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles & fine lines 
- Soothes body aches 
- Hydrates skin for softness 
- Restores even skin tone and texture 
- Helps you achieve more vibrant, refined skin"
This product rubs on easily, is not greasy or heavy feeling.  As advised, I applied the mud to my face after cleansing and let it set for 10 minutes, after which I rinsed my face and applied moisturizer.  I could immediately feel the clean, my face felt fresh and smooth, even squeaky clean.  I could soon feel why I needed to put moisturizer on, as a spot I missed on my neck began to feel dry and itchy after a short time.

I was happy with the results the first time, and will be continuing to use this product on a 1x/week basis, as directed, to help keep my face clean and clear, purified and blemish free.

With a lifetime money back guarantee, InstaNatural stands behind the quality of this product, and promises to offer a full refund if not satisfied.

You can buy it here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment