Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Who's Under The Bed?

Who's Under The Bed?
by Ally Nathaniel
illustrated by SugarSnail

Who's Under The Bed tells a bedtime story with a twist that is fun for children to read and consider.  A young monster goes to bed but is afraid of the child under his bed.  The story tells of his attempts to work through his fear as he lists all of the reason a child under the bed is scary, and follows him through his reasoning as he considers that perhaps he and the child are not so different after all.

Reading this story to my children at bedtime has created many reasons for giggles as we laugh about a monster being afraid of us.  It has also given us opportunity to talk about why a monster should not be scary to us either.  I have really enjoyed having this book to read with my children, as have they.  This is such a fun book with cute illustrations and a story that stands the test of time.

I received a copy of this book to review for free.  I was not compensated for or required to write a positive review, all thoughts are my own.

You can find a copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment