Saturday, November 29, 2014

Baby Orajel Naturals Nighttime Teething Gel Review

Orajelbaby product 208x208
A new baby means teething is around the corner.  With my baby now entering the age where it could happen any time, I wanted to be prepared.  In the past, I have used Orajel, but been hesitant to use it because of all of the chemicals and potential side effects that have been cited.  So, when Orajel came out with a Natural teething gel, I was very excited!

This formula has Chamomilla (Chamomile) and passion flower as main ingredients.  It is a homeopathic formula that is free of Benzocaine, Belladonna and Parabens.  Now, the #1 Pharmacist recommended homeopathic brand for teething pain relief, I feel so much more comfortable putting this to use to help my child get a good night's sleep and get relief from teething pain discomfort and restlessness due to teething.

I put a little in my mouth to try it out and found the taste to be pleasant and the numbing to be quick.  While I was not experiencing any pain, I can vouch for how well it numbs and reduces sensation to the area of application.  I definitely feel much safer using this product with my baby!

Click here to learn even more!

Click here to get a $1 coupon!

I received a sample to try and review through the Smiley360 program.  I was not required to write a positive review, nor did I receive any compensation.  All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment