Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Snow Day

My Snow Day: The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
by Ally Nahaniel
illustrated by Milena Radeva

A young girl awakens to discover that it is the perfect day to play in the snow with  her sister and brother.  They find fun in a project together and learn that working together makes the project so much more fun

My Snow Day is a fun book for children to read as they consider the fun they might have on their own snow day.  Written for elementary aged children, readers can identify with the characters as they learn the importance of teamwork and the fun that can be had when working together.  Well written and illustrated in a way that engages children and adults alike.

You can get your own copy here

I was provided a copy of this book for free to review.  I was not required to write a positive review or compensated in any way, all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment