Sunday, November 30, 2014

Influenster


I love being a part of communities where I can try new things, express my opinion and influence the market and products around me.  Influenster is one of those fabulous communities I am proud to be a member of for over 2 years now.
Over the few years I have been a member, I have been able to participate in a few VoxBox missions and received lots of awesome perks and new products to try out.
TLC VoxBox, containing Puffs to Go, Bryers Gelatto coupon for a free product, Neosporin to go! She'll Fuel Rewards card, Ivory Soap and Avon
Rose VoxBox containing Lindt Lindor Truffles and BelVita Breakfast Buiscuits
SunKissed VoxBox containing full size Ivory 2 in 1 Hair and Body wash and Sinful Shine nail polish
And now, with a new Influenster App, the ability to complete campaigns, write reviews and earn badges is even easier.  What a great way to get a chance to try new products, often in full size form!  This is definitely a community worth checking out: www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment